Postdoctoral Psychology Fellowship
New York City/Telehealth
WholeMind Psychology (WholeMind) invites applications for a 1-year postdoctoral psychology fellowship.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Exemplary clinical experience working with children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety, ADHD, behavioral issues and relevant co-morbidities.
- Strong interest in developing programming to contribute to a growing practice.
- Collaborative approach with openness to training and mentorship in CBT and parenting interventions.
WholeMind is a growing practice that specializes in evidence-based psychological services for children, adolescents, and parents with a range of anxiety and common co-morbid disorders. Common reasons for referrals include various types of anxiety, phobias, panic, OCD, behavioral difficulties, ADHD, and parenting. Our practice has specialized programming including an intensive OCD/anxiety program and specialized services for parents of children with anxiety disorders. We are dedicated to modernizing the child therapy experience with the integration of technology and psychotherapy services. For more information, please visit wholemindpsychology.com
Postdoctoral fellows will have the unique opportunity to receive excellent clinical training and play an integral role in the development of clinical programming. Fellows will conduct individual, family, and group therapy with the opportunity to co-lead groups. Fellows receive 2-3 hrs/week of supervision with the opportunity to participate in group supervision. Fellows may have the opportunity to present as conferences, co-lead community webinars and special interest lectures. If interested, fellows can play an active role in the development of app-based programming to modernize child therapy.
In addition, postdoctoral fellows are eligible to apply for a full-time position. The first year fellowship provides:
- Ongoing clinical training and consultation in evidence-based interventions.
- Supervision that exceeds requirements for licensure.
- Participate in WholeMind’s growing clinical programming.
- Take an active role in tech-based development.
- Develop an area of specialization (child anxiety, OCD, parenting interventions).
WholeMind offers competitive compensation as a percentage of gross production with a bonus structure and benefits including flexible work schedules and unlimited vacation time.
- Applicants are required to have completed their doctoral degree from an APA-accredited program.
- Be able to submit materials required to obtain the limited permit issued by the New York State Department of Education before their start date.
WholeMind Psychology is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, religion, sex or gender identity, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
To apply for this role, please send your resumé, desired position and a cover letter to email@example.com.