Licensed Clinical Psychologist – New York
New York City/Telehealth
Full or Part-Time
WholeMind Psychology (WholeMind) has an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D., Psy.D.) with flexibility to work virtually or in-person in NYC.
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate
- Exemplary clinical experience working with children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety, ADHD, behavioral issues and relevant co-morbidities.
- Strong interest in developing programming to contribute to a growing practice.
- Collaborative approach with openness to training and mentorship in CBT and parenting interventions.
WholeMind is a growing practice that specializes in evidence-based psychological services for children, adolescents, and parents with a range of anxiety and common co-morbid disorders. Common reasons for referrals include various types of anxiety, phobias, panic, OCD, behavioral difficulties, ADHD, and parenting. Our practice has specialized programming including an intensive OCD/anxiety program and specialized services for parents of children with anxiety disorders. We are dedicated to modernizing the child therapy experience with the integration of technology and psychotherapy services. For more information, please visit wholemindpsychology.com
WholeMind offers competitive compensation as a percentage of gross production with a bonus structure and benefits including flexible work schedules and unlimited vacation time.
- Provide comprehensive diagnostic evaluations and evidence-based treatment to children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety disorders, including comorbid mood and externalizing disorders.
- Carry weekly caseload of individual therapy clients and options to lead or co-lead group programming
- Conduct family-based interventions with parents and other family members
- Maintain collateral contacts with child and adolescent psychiatrists, educators and other providers.
- Conduct presentations and webinars on children’s mental health topics for community outreach.
- Doctoral degree from an APA-accredited program in clinical psychology.
- Completion of APA-approved clinical pre-doctoral internship.
- NYS Psychology License by the start of employment. Preference for candidates with additional licenses in NJ and/or CT.
- Minimum of one year of experience in either a clinical, academic medical center or private practice setting.
- Exceptional and proficient skills working with children, adolescents and parents.
Preferred Clinical Experience
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for anxiety disorders.
- Experience with exposure therapy and exposure response prevention for treating OCD and related disorders.
- Experience with parent coaching, parent management training, PCIT or similar parenting interventions.
- Experience in leading and co-leading groups for children, adolescents and/or parents.
- Interest in training in the SPACE model.
WholeMind Psychology is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, religion, sex or gender identity, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
To apply for this role, please send your resumé, desired position and a cover letter to email@example.com.